Friday, May 6, 2011

Steaming pile of soul

They say your life flashes before your eyes before you die, but sometimes it happens before you start living again.
If you've kept up with my tirades, you know I've been coming to terms with a lot these days, but never til today did I have my very soul just ripped right from my body and just laid out in front of me.
You go through life and things happen, and you think of these things, sometimes in groups, sometimes individually, but when you look at ALL of them, every little detail, from your earliest memory tool the moment of the test, it can't help but overwhelm you.
To reflect on everything in one sitting is.... Well frankly it's glutinous and hard to swallow.
I'm so drained that I'm an hour away from my first night in a shelter, and frankly I'm too tired to care ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment