Friday, May 6, 2011

Infectious

So I'm sitting in the emergency room, it's almost 4 am, and if I'm lucky I'll see a doctor around 9 or 10 am.
However I did have the pleasure of seeing a psychiatric nurse, who once I broke through her tough shell, was quite delightful :)
At first she just wasn't having it, I'm talking to reg nurse taking my info, who called her down, and she looks at me with stern face, and says..... "what time is it?", in an angry voice with hands to hips, and then asks me again even louder as I stare at her blankly, confused to where she was going with it.

So she finally commands me to the next room with as much attitude as she can roll out her eyes.
This woman apparently has seen and heard it all, and had her fill. However 5 minutes go by, and she kind of warning up to me, then next thing you know, a few moments later I'm handing her back the tissues she gave me because now SHE is in tears! Lol
When I was pulled away from the original kind hearted nurse, she looked at me as if she were sending me off to my doom.
I will never forget the look on her face when she had to come in the room for something and found us both in tears. she stopped kind of looked at us, and backed out as if she had witnessed a miracle, and gave me a cute smile once she was out the door and out of the line of sight of the psych nurse :)

I may be homeless, I may be bat shit crazy, but at least I'm still charming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment