Thursday, May 5, 2011

And still I rise

Ok, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I now truly understand the true of a fully charged cell battery. But it has been quite the day. I banked my first day on the streets with the belief, from the info givenfrom my phone call to them, that going to Boston Health Care for Homeless Program, that not only would I get to speak to a dr or therapist, but i'd be able to get case management, shelter placement, and stuff right away, so I made that my first stop. However after spending bulk of day there I left with nothing but an appointment for 2 weeks from now. which by the time I was done all the shelters I could find and call were full. This left me now with the option to start ER process late in the day, but if they don't admit me I'm out of there late evening with place to go. After some panic, I calmed myself and figured my best bet is to now go to the ER for psych crisis, but il go about 1 am and figure even if they don't admit me, the process could take up most of the night and at least I'm indoors and can call shelters again first thing in the morning. But the reason I have no regrets is I got to see someone very important to me and say alot of things that needed to be said. I'm cold and incredibly tired, and because I got to see you tonight and properly apologize... I have no regrets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment